Nova Exchange will cease and close!
Dear Nova Trader
The Board of Directors of the parent company has decided to set a new course for Nova and reshape the value offer into a new crypto trading experience.
This means that on Monday, October 7th, trading on Nova Exchange will cease and close. At the same time the Nova API will be deactivated.
The Nova Exchange terms & conditions have been terminated. New terms & conditions are announced today and will automatically be effective 30 days from today’s date (September 26th, 2019).
The most important part of this message is this:
1. This is purely a Business Decision.
2. There has been no hack.
3. There has been no fraud.
4. There has not been any wrongdoing of any kind whatsoever.
5. Nova Exchange will not assume responsibility for swaps or forks starting from today onwards.
Goobit Group, that owns Nova, also operates the well known Swedish bitcoin exchange service BTCX. Starting from 2012, our team is among the best and most experienced in the world in dealing with crypto assets. Now, even if we can’t disclose our exciting plans today, we can tell you that Nova, in some form, will enrich and play a key role in shaping the crypto future for the masses, however not in the shape and form that you know today.
What happens now?
Obviously you, as a trader, are encouraged to withdraw your funds as soon as possible. Our team stands ready to help you get a smooth withdrawal process. However, the rules regarding identification (KYC), as stated in the terms of service that you have accepted when opening your account, must, and will, stand.
No identification – No withdrawal.
It is as simple as that. Even though trading will close, we must comply with the law, and make sure that all funds end up with the rightful owner.
The Nova platform will be open for regular withdrawals for one month after this announcement; that is until October 25th at 23:59 (CEST). After that date there will be additional fees charged, and we can’t guarantee at what rate we can accommodate your requests. It might take up to 30 days, depending on the load. So please make your withdrawals at your earliest convenience and DO NOT deposit more funds in the now obsolete addresses that you have used in the past.
– Starting from October 28th until November 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.0001 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
– Starting from November 28th until December 19th, there will be an equivalent to 0.005 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
– Starting from December 20th until January 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.01 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
– From January 28th 2020 onwards the Nova website will be closed and users will have to get in touch with us to claim their assets.
– The custody fee will increase by 0.005 BTC every month on the 28th onwards.
The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we’re currently building.